Authentic Models has an interesting website but I can't find any of these Babushkas or any Matryoshkas.
31 January 2009
Strange - Art/Artist - 14cm tall - 5 dolls - Sticker, Made in China for Authentic Models
Authentic Models has an interesting website but I can't find any of these Babushkas or any Matryoshkas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've had no luck either, Sheila.
The artwork is obviously copies of Henri Rousseau's work, though. I love his paintings, and these dolls are really a treasure. You might have something of value there!
Sheila??
I love the way you pop in... 'obviously copies of Henri Rousseau's work' Well I must have been hiding under a bushel all this time because I've had these for many years and could never work out who... if it was a who... it represented!!
Thanks Lindi, I've just done a Google and all is clear I will correct my records right now.
Sorry Pennie! I had been writing to Sheila moments before I wrote that.
Post a Comment