Animals/Small - Cats with Mice - 8cm tall - 3 Dolls - no Sig.
They look very happy well fed cats don't they and there again the mice look very happy as well... maybe they're just good friends. Do you think they are all boy cats with their bow ties or is the middle one in the pink bow a girl??
Well, I'm going to be a bit sexist here. The big one is the Mummy - she's got a shopping basket! The next one is big sis, then the little one is baby bro. The mice must be friends, or there would be a 4th doll - a little mouse in baby bro's tummy! They're cute!
Well now you see I hesitated about these, I was going to put them in the Family Category but then I wondered about the bow ties... I wasn't worried about the basket in this enlightened day... a lot of men go shopping. Mmmmm maybe they don't carry a basket but who am I to know I know nothing about cat families!
Each day I am going to put a photo of one of my Matryoska, Babushka or Russian Nesting Doll Collection (which ever they are called) onto this Blog. I am not sure that I have 365... only time will tell. P.S. The photo on the Header of my Blog is of the G.U.M. Department Store in Moscow where I bought my first Matryoshka in June 1970.
2 comments:
Well, I'm going to be a bit sexist here. The big one is the Mummy - she's got a shopping basket! The next one is big sis, then the little one is baby bro.
The mice must be friends, or there would be a 4th doll - a little mouse in baby bro's tummy!
They're cute!
Well now you see I hesitated about these, I was going to put them in the Family Category but then I wondered about the bow ties... I wasn't worried about the basket in this enlightened day... a lot of men go shopping. Mmmmm maybe they don't carry a basket but who am I to know I know nothing about cat families!
Post a Comment