This is one of a few cheap sets I have they are stiff to open and horror or horrors there isn't a baby... the smallest one opens but there is nobody inside :-(
03 January 2009
Childrens Stories - Alice in Wonderland - 4 Dolls - 14cms Tall - No Sig.
This is one of a few cheap sets I have they are stiff to open and horror or horrors there isn't a baby... the smallest one opens but there is nobody inside :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Maybe the Cheshire cat once contained the Caterpillar, but he metamorphosed into a butterfly (as he does) and flew away, long before you bought the set!
Or the one inside is the Cheshire Cat after he fades from just a smile to invisible ... the Cheshire Cat did fade away to invisible didn't he?
I love MGs explanation!
Post a Comment