27 January 2009

Countries - Ancient Turkish Guards to the Emir - 14cm tall - 5 guards - no sig.


So you think my description of these Babushkas is a little imaginative??
How would you describe them LOL.
I think Santa bought these into our home one year but he never knew who they really were either.

4 comments:

Lindi said...

Maybe you're right, but then maybe they are gentlemen of the Emir's court. The first looks very sure of himself, the second looks as if he might just agree with everyone (particularly the Emir! lol) the third looks a little fierce. Does he have the Emir's best interests at heart, or is he involved in some kind of a plot? 4 is definitely suspect, and maybe 5 is too, although maybe he just enjoys his hashish too much!

Pennie said...

I think that Lindi is Spot On! Maybe you should be writing the descriptions of my Matryoshkas!! :-)

Lindi said...

Nononono....you write, I play off your comments. We have a good relationship going here! I'm wondering if I'll make it to the end of the year though!

Pennie said...

I also wonder if you will make it to the end of the year... I wonder if I will as well :-) We've almost made it to the end of January though... ooooppps I think you missed yesterday!! I'd better check :-)