16 April 2009

Stars - The Beatles - 19cm - 5 Dolls - no sig.


My lovely Beatles, they weren't my first love... Pat Boone was LOL But oh dear, I was such... and am still a great fan, I still love all their music and can still rock to it! Aaaahhhh
My cousin Marcus has played the part of George in the Australian Beatels for many years, maybe you've seen them... they're terrific! I must see if they're playing near us soon.
Tomos bought me this set a few years ago... thanks Tomo.

1 comment:

Lindi said...

I love these! Like you, I'm a Beatles fan.
Haven't seen Beatels, but a friend of ours has just finished touring South Africa as John Lennon in the BeatlesExperience. I am waiting for the show to get here, so I can see it. Chris is an actor as well as a singer, and he really takes the whole thing on board.