Oh course you are right Bob was my Uncle as well! Now I think they look Welsh I think they might be called Dafydd, Dai, Dylan, Dewey and Drywsone LOLOL You gotta love them Welsh names eh??
Each day I am going to put a photo of one of my Matryoska, Babushka or Russian Nesting Doll Collection (which ever they are called) onto this Blog. I am not sure that I have 365... only time will tell. P.S. The photo on the Header of my Blog is of the G.U.M. Department Store in Moscow where I bought my first Matryoshka in June 1970.
5 comments:
Hello, Peter.
Hi yourself Peter.
Here comes Peter!
Peter,(nods to first Peter) Peter,(nods to other Peter) meet Peter and his brother, Peter.
Why are they all called Peter?? I think they look more like Bob's! :-) And surely the baby one would be called Repete wouldn't he??
Oh no, they can't be called Bob. Bob's your uncle, you know.
I think they're Peters. But maybe the little one is Repeter.
Oh course you are right Bob was my Uncle as well! Now I think they look Welsh I think they might be called Dafydd, Dai, Dylan, Dewey and Drywsone LOLOL You gotta love them Welsh names eh??
But if they were Welsh, they would have little round open mouths so they could sing! The Welsh have the best voices and they can all sing.
[I have Welsh ancestory and love Welsh names, too. My son is Gareth Rhys)
Post a Comment