Jewelry - Brooch - Family w Yellow Baby - 2cm tall - 5 dolls - no sig.
I haven't been looking after these Brooches, look at all that rust. I can't wear these pins, I've always found the pin to be so thick it makes a hole in my clothes if I pin it on.
Why not make a little felt or fabric flower to put the pin through and attach a smaller pin to the back of the flower? Or maybe a hexagon? Combine 2 loves.
Good idea... something like that would be much better, I'd like to get rid of these big pins all together they're too clunky for the little dolls I always think. Thanks Lindi.
Each day I am going to put a photo of one of my Matryoska, Babushka or Russian Nesting Doll Collection (which ever they are called) onto this Blog. I am not sure that I have 365... only time will tell. P.S. The photo on the Header of my Blog is of the G.U.M. Department Store in Moscow where I bought my first Matryoshka in June 1970.
2 comments:
Why not make a little felt or fabric flower to put the pin through and attach a smaller pin to the back of the flower?
Or maybe a hexagon? Combine 2 loves.
Good idea... something like that would be much better, I'd like to get rid of these big pins all together they're too clunky for the little dolls I always think.
Thanks Lindi.
Post a Comment