14 April 2009

Fabric - Mug Bag - 19cm - 4 dolls - Made by Pennie


I made this Mug Bag for the First SCQuilters, Retreat held in Brisbane in 1998. I don't drink tea or coffee or anything in a mug but I did want to make this bag... You should see inside, I've made little pockets for sugar, spoon, teabag, coffee bag, milk sachet and even a cloth for wiping the mug after use.. you wouldn't want to dirty the insides of this Mug Bag.
And I won second prize! :-)

2 comments:

Lindi said...

aww, too cute!

Well bag was the go, but I would never have guessed mug bag.

Pennie said...

You never needed one??? LOL As if I do! Sometimes I use it as a sewing bag.
It was a challenge for the first SCQuilters Retreat and in those days I thought I had to be in everything... now days I'm a bit more laid back :-)