I have these ones. Unfortunately, someone must have been playing with the sets in the shop at some point, because they don't quite fit in to each other as well as they should, and one base is different to the others. They are really 2 or 3 sets mixed together.
I hate it when the sets don't fit, I've used a little sandpaper at times but it won't always work... I especially dislike the ones that are too loose as well... always dropping them!
Each day I am going to put a photo of one of my Matryoska, Babushka or Russian Nesting Doll Collection (which ever they are called) onto this Blog. I am not sure that I have 365... only time will tell. P.S. The photo on the Header of my Blog is of the G.U.M. Department Store in Moscow where I bought my first Matryoshka in June 1970.
2 comments:
I have these ones. Unfortunately, someone must have been playing with the sets in the shop at some point, because they don't quite fit in to each other as well as they should, and one base is different to the others. They are really 2 or 3 sets mixed together.
I hate it when the sets don't fit, I've used a little sandpaper at times but it won't always work... I especially dislike the ones that are too loose as well... always dropping them!
Post a Comment