Children's Stories - Humpty Dumpty - 9cm tall - 5 dolls - No Sig
Humpty Dumpty sat on rubber washers, the King rode up on his horse, but all the Kings men used shanks ponies. Take away those rubber washers and...... Humpty Dumpty has a great fall knocking over the King and all the Kings men!
Each day I am going to put a photo of one of my Matryoska, Babushka or Russian Nesting Doll Collection (which ever they are called) onto this Blog. I am not sure that I have 365... only time will tell. P.S. The photo on the Header of my Blog is of the G.U.M. Department Store in Moscow where I bought my first Matryoshka in June 1970.
2 comments:
Humpty is a bit of a clown, I think!
A clown maybe but he's read your comment and is wagging his finger... you'd better look out!
Post a Comment