Well... we had a very naughty cat, called Coco, for 14 long years - Coco liked fish - fish bowl and babushkas are on same dresser - Coco gets up on said dresser - Coco tries to catch fish - Coco knocks girls into fish bowl, which thankfully scares Coco and he never gets up on dresser again. Story - Friends who bring a cute little kitten with a pretty pink bow around it's neck to your home for your youngest child on his 4th birthday without first asking you... get crossed off your friendship list! I don't like cats even though this one was the prettiest thing you ever saw but because I didn't like it it just loved me! Lesson - Ignore a cat and it will love you and only you! P.S. I was never mean to it, I just prefer my pets to be outside and native.
Each day I am going to put a photo of one of my Matryoska, Babushka or Russian Nesting Doll Collection (which ever they are called) onto this Blog. I am not sure that I have 365... only time will tell. P.S. The photo on the Header of my Blog is of the G.U.M. Department Store in Moscow where I bought my first Matryoshka in June 1970.
2 comments:
Poor girls indeed. That's what you get when you go swimming with fishes.
(So, how did they end up in the bowl?)
Well... we had a very naughty cat, called Coco, for 14 long years - Coco liked fish - fish bowl and babushkas are on same dresser - Coco gets up on said dresser - Coco tries to catch fish - Coco knocks girls into fish bowl, which thankfully scares Coco and he never gets up on dresser again.
Story - Friends who bring a cute little kitten with a pretty pink bow around it's neck to your home for your youngest child on his 4th birthday without first asking you... get crossed off your friendship list!
I don't like cats even though this one was the prettiest thing you ever saw but because I didn't like it it just loved me!
Lesson - Ignore a cat and it will love you and only you!
P.S. I was never mean to it, I just prefer my pets to be outside and native.
Post a Comment