They are actually Senor Zaffarelli from the Zaffarelli Flying Trapeze Family (now retired)and Madame Saruprani the Fortune Teller, and their family. Saruprani (whose name means beautiful woman) joined the circus because the tarot cards told her she would fall in love with a tall, dark, handsome stranger who would take her to new heights!
Aaaaaawwwwwww Lindi... just stop it will you!! We are both FOFLOLPOP (not a pleasant visual really is it :-) but I reckon you could be on the right tack... except for the fact that Saruprani's nose ring might get caught in the Trapeze?? Oh but there again you do say Retired!! maybe she had it done later in life! LOL
Each day I am going to put a photo of one of my Matryoska, Babushka or Russian Nesting Doll Collection (which ever they are called) onto this Blog. I am not sure that I have 365... only time will tell. P.S. The photo on the Header of my Blog is of the G.U.M. Department Store in Moscow where I bought my first Matryoshka in June 1970.
2 comments:
Do I detect a challenge there? lol
They are actually Senor Zaffarelli from the Zaffarelli Flying Trapeze Family (now retired)and Madame Saruprani the Fortune Teller, and their family. Saruprani (whose name means beautiful woman) joined the circus because the tarot cards told her she would fall in love with a tall, dark, handsome stranger who would take her to new heights!
Aaaaaawwwwwww Lindi... just stop it will you!!
We are both FOFLOLPOP (not a pleasant visual really is it :-)
but I reckon you could be on the right tack... except for the fact that Saruprani's nose ring might get caught in the Trapeze?? Oh but there again you do say Retired!! maybe she had it done later in life! LOL
Post a Comment