Yes Lurline, that's the reason for the Blog, to make me make a record, so as I take the photos I put the details into an Excel Doc. When the year is up, if I have enough for the whole year... I will put the photos onto a CD as well. I'm doubting I have enough to have one a day for 365 days though. I might have to miss a month or two because I have lots of Christmas Babushkas that I don't want to photograph till closer to the time.
Each day I am going to put a photo of one of my Matryoska, Babushka or Russian Nesting Doll Collection (which ever they are called) onto this Blog. I am not sure that I have 365... only time will tell. P.S. The photo on the Header of my Blog is of the G.U.M. Department Store in Moscow where I bought my first Matryoshka in June 1970.
3 comments:
You never cease to amaze me with your collection - do you hold records anywhere?
Hugs - Lurline♥
Yes Lurline, that's the reason for the Blog, to make me make a record, so as I take the photos I put the details into an Excel Doc. When the year is up, if I have enough for the whole year... I will put the photos onto a CD as well. I'm doubting I have enough to have one a day for 365 days though. I might have to miss a month or two because I have lots of Christmas Babushkas that I don't want to photograph till closer to the time.
Penguin Parrots. Definitely Penguin Parrots.
Post a Comment